Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We have a 24/7 emergency call line so that our crews can be dispatched to a water/fire/smoke damage day or night. We want to help you as soon as possible so that you can feel at ease, minimize the damage and clean up quickly. If you call our number, 315-457-3432 anytime outside of our regular 8-5 Monday-Friday business hours you'll reach a live answering service who will contact our on-call technician. That technician will get a team together and get to your home or business quickly. We don't want you to have the structure of your home or your contents sitting in water longer than necessary. Which is why we're dedicated to getting to the loss ASAP. Give us a call today so that we can get started!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (315) 457-3432
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Onondaga County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.